1) There is no need to enter time as 'a.m' 'p.m.' or '24 hour' time.
2) Enter times with a decimal point instead of a colon. For example, to enter 11:30 just type 11.30 or even easier,
just enter 11.3. Whole hours may be input without any decimal points such as typing 12 for 12:00 o'clock.
3) In order to get totals in the right hand columns, all six boxes in that
row must be filled in and to make this easier, all the boxes are automatically filled in with zeroes.
4) IMPORTANT >>>>>
If an employee has NO 'break' in their daily hours,
enter their 'IN' and 'OUT' times in the first 2 columns and then leave the zeroes in
the remaining four boxes.
5) When an employee's weekly time has been entered, click 'CALCULATE' to obtain
the hour and minute totals.
6) Hit 'RESET' to clear the boxes so that the next employee's hours may be